Join the FlexiTime Team
FlexiTime is a fast growing tech company providing online staff management solutions to New Zealand businesses.
With exciting new products on the way, now’s a great time to join our tight-knit, high performing team as we grow the business into its next phase.
Check out our current vacancies below. If we don’t have any positions for you, send us your CV anyway and tell us why you’d be a great addition to our team. You never know!
Payroll Support Analyst
About the Role
The initial focus of the role is supporting FlexiTime’s customers with their payroll questions by phone and email. There’s a lot of problem solving involved, as well as advising users on best practice, assisting with payroll setup and use, and troubleshooting errors. Payroll is a sensitive area of business and enquiries can be under tight time restrictions, so tact and the ability to prioritise effectively are invaluable skills.
As your FlexiTime knowledge increases over time, you’ll be able to demonstrate the benefits of the product to potential customers, develop support material, and provide training to customers.
There will be plenty of opportunities to get involved in other areas of the business depending on your skills and interests - assisting with product testing, providing input to the blog and social media presence, or presenting webinars, to name a few.
You’ll love working in a role that offers a lot of variety - the nature of small business is that everyone does a little of everything, and you’ll thrive in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same. You’ll need to be adaptable, and equally happy working on projects in a tight team or working independently.
You’ll be a customer service/support superstar with a knack for problem solving. You’ll love a good challenge and the thrill of finding a solution. If there’s a better way to do something, you won’t be afraid to suggest it.
Most importantly, you’ll have a friendly, can-do attitude and top notch people skills.
At minimum, you should have:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Great time management skills and the ability to self-motivate
- A strong aptitude for technology, and mathematical proficiency
We’re more than happy to train the right candidate, but we’d be thrilled if you also have some of the following:
- Customer service experience
- Some payroll, accounting, and/or bookkeeping experience
- Knowledge of New Zealand holiday and tax legislation
- A degree or qualification, ideally with a commerce, accounting, or tech focus
- An understanding of general back-office practices for SME’s
- If you’ve used FlexiTime or PayHero before you’ll get some serious brownie points!