FlexiTime is a fast growing tech company providing online staff management solutions to New Zealand businesses. With exciting new products on the way, now’s a great time to join our tight-knit, high performing team as we grow the business into its next phase.
Join the team
Check out our current vacancies below. If we don’t have any positions for you, send us your CV anyway and tell us why you’d be a great addition to our team. You never know!
Inside Sales Executive
Inside Sales Executive
About the role
FlexiTime is a fast-growing Wellington-based tech company providing online workforce management solutions to Kiwi and global businesses. With exciting new products, now’s a great time to join our tight-knit, high performing team as we grow the company into its next phase.
FlexiTime helps businesses save time and money by providing a market-leading suite of software solutions that automate and simplify complex admin heavy tasks. The inside sales role is key to the ongoing success of FlexiTime, with a focus on nurturing all inbound leads and providing businesses with effective solutions.
The inside sales role is all about providing that personal touch. You will need to build a rapport quickly, understand businesses needs and provide solutions. As the first point of contact for all new sign-ups, you are effectively the face of FlexiTime. Success is measured by delighting all inbound sales leads, growth in revenue and converting leads to satisfied FlexiTime customers.
- Driven by hitting sales targets and finding the best solutions for our customers.
- Enjoys contacting people over the phone and can quickly establish a rapport.
- Phone-based B2B selling experience would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a SaaS or tech business preferred but not essential.
- Great team player. Comfortable working with all members of the business, in particular, the sales, support and marketing teams.
- Proficient use of lead management software, such as Intercom and Zendesk Sell.
- Highly motivated and comfortable using all means of communication.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated individual who enjoys a dynamic and progressive working environment. Apply now for your chance to join a growing sales team with ambitious growth plans for the future.
For more information, get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
About the role
FlexiTime is a fast-growing Wellington-based tech company providing online workforce management solutions to both Kiwi and global businesses. With exciting new products being rolled out and the company on a high growth trajectory, this is your chance to come in and make a real impact as part of a tight-knit, high performing team.
This is an ideal role for a tech savvy marketing individual who has proven creative copywriting skills to help drive the next phase of FlexiTime’s business growth. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing content strategy and play a leading role in shaping and delivering all communications with customers, partners and everyone who interacts with our business online.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage website copy and keep the content fresh and SEO-optimised
- Develop and deliver a content strategy to grow our audience and position FlexiTime as experts in our field. Create marketing content, including emails, landing pages, lead nurturing, videos, sales collateral, blog posts, articles and guides
- Work with the product team to proactively communicate information about new features and functionality and drive adoption
- Tell the story of how FlexiTime customers are succeeding with their products via video and written case studies
- Manage regular communication with existing customers and partners to help turn them into raving fans
- Work with the support team on product education and onboarding to constantly improve free trial conversions
- Understand and keep up-to-date with the competitive landscape and identify opportunities to differentiate FlexiTime’s messaging and stand out to potential buyers
- Measure and optimise content performance and analyse the success of campaigns and other marketing activity
What you’ll need to bring:
- 3+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS or B2B environment
- A natural way with words and ability to writing exact and compelling copy for business buyers
- A working knowledge of writing for SEO and experience conducting keyword research and using SEO guidelines to optimise content
- Experience managing websites and digital channels
- Natural creativity and a desire to think outside the box
- A portfolio of work that shows off your skills
Previous experience with video production, PR and event planning would also be highly advantageous.
What can FlexiTime offer you?
In this newly created role, you’ll get the chance to work with, and influence, a group of creative, passionate and supportive individuals who love what they do. The role will offer plenty of variety and challenge for you to further develop your career within the company.
To apply, please contact Jane Sears, Talent Manager on 027 279 9101.
Any questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.